Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance school

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
The new spell for the balance school, "Chimera'...did I spell it right? If not the three heads; myth,life and death. I was wondering how come KI didnt put getting that spell in a little after you get the Hyda? To bad you have to get through a lot of the game before you get that spell. you get the hydra and then the spell for death, life and myth. I just thought that would be cool. Make more sense I thought.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
It would be cool? No. Chimera was way too weak for 9 pips. My Balance still uses Hydra, instead.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
It's just like Life and Death getting their first AoE at level 48 and 58 :/ They are at a disadvantage at a low level. (For PvE, IMO.)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
you would have to knock down the pips it would use if it was put in after you got the hydra spell. You would get it a few levels after the hydra. A school quest. It was just a thought. a spell for storm, ice and fire...then a spell for myth,life and death :) Basically switching around the order of spells. Have a good night :D