Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

car mounts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
i think there should be car mounts. here is my ideas:

1. when you press space bar it beeps.

2. five people fit two in front, three in back.

3. instead of that whisle noise when you equip a mount, there should be an engine sound.

4. ten thousand crowns each.

5. comes in different colors, you get to pick.

i know this ruins the wizard101 theme, but everyone wants a car mount.

P.S. if you like this idea KI, please send tara lifestone and molly dreamcloud a free car mount because we came up with the idea.

Thank you for your time :mrgreen

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I think "car mounts" would indeed be an unwelcome addition to the Spiral. Your idea is very creative, but car mounts would fail miserably to fit in along with the mostly pre-industrial themed worlds of the Spiral.

Although an older car like the ones seen in Marleybone would be okay with me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
clubpenguin2217 wrote:
i think there should be car mounts. here is my ideas:

1. when you press space bar it beeps.

2. five people fit two in front, three in back.

3. instead of that whisle noise when you equip a mount, there should be an engine sound.

4. ten thousand crowns each.

5. comes in different colors, you get to pick.

i know this ruins the wizard101 theme, but everyone wants a car mount.

P.S. if you like this idea KI, please send tara lifestone and molly dreamcloud a free car mount because we came up with the idea.

Thank you for your time :mrgreen

LOL@free mount

And you said it yourself: this "ruins the wizard101 theme" So why would they consider it?
And not 'everyone' wants a car mount. I don't.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I disagree. Some people could go on other wizards, and use the mount jump on them or just put the mount over them. NOT fun. Its a cool idea, but i disagree.

Jasmine/Jessica.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Ya I guess that would make sense because wizard101 is not a game theme related to the reality right now

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
This idea is not new. If you search the forum for "car mount" you will find that others (myself included) have already put this idea out there. Kings Isle likely has no intention of adding this idea.
However, you can get a car housing item to place on your front lawn of your home!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Err... How about if they make a "Marleybonian Pack" :P Then it would come with a "Rusty Car" mount XD

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I saw a comment, it said that why would i say it ruins the Wizard101 theme, if i think it does but i still want it. Well, i don't really know. I guess that because i really enjoy if there was a car mount, and it ruins the Wizard101 theme but i still want it.

I saw everyone saying i disagree, and i'm not mad, I'm just glad you all posted comments. I know i was going a little too far, the rest of my ideas i will try to make not that many details. Sorry for wasting your time :(

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
This is to vollens or whatever your message board name is XD. I already have a car in my yard, but thanks for commenting anyway :)

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Yes it ruins the wizard101 theme. or still it might be good with cars with the school symbols but maybe still too ruining i guess lol.