Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Never mind reading this

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
No because then KI wouldn't make the money they need from packs. For instance, I want a Raven Hoard wand, I see it in bazaar, and buy for crowns. That probably just cost KI $10-$20. Now imagine that per player.

-Gtafreak101

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lewski wrote:
I'd like if we could sell Crowns Items to the Bazaar for a lot of Gold, and then you could buy it with Crowns. That would allow players to get a bit of extra Gold, which would lessen the "That price is too high, no one can afford it! Huh? They actually can? Well, I cant!" complaints.

Tell me what you think of this.

You can sell crowns items in any of the shops in any of the worlds. Although it would be convenient to sell in the Bazaar, that's just not how it works.
As for re-buying them for crowns, yeah, that's not likely to happen since there is a Crown Shop.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Ya. When pigs can fly- wait. Let me change that. Wysteria probably has that. When diamonds eat cows named billy in England for 40 bucks each with a tomato on top of their head with 13 gold medals from the olympics. Ya. Not happening anytime soon, buddy.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
It seems like that would defeat the purpose of KI offering Gold in the Crowns Shop because players could obtain higher amounts of gold by selling Crowns items that they obtained for less Crowns than the cost of the gold in the Crowns Shop.

wow, that was a mouthful....