Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Luminous Weaver

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Ok , is it possible to please , please drop the drop rate at which the card is dropped, I have been spending 10 hours a day farming for this card only , to receive 3 in 5 days , I think something is kinda wrong here , the drop rate should be increased a little , as if this is bad enough , you have to go through 3 floors to get to the main boss , while others have to go in out in out in out , this is not fair , nor is it right.

PLS increase the drop rate at which luminous weaver treasure cards are dropped.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
NotSoStr8Dude wrote:
Ok , is it possible to please , please drop the drop rate at which the card is dropped, I have been spending 10 hours a day farming for this card only , to receive 3 in 5 days , I think something is kinda wrong here , the drop rate should be increased a little , as if this is bad enough , you have to go through 3 floors to get to the main boss , while others have to go in out in out in out , this is not fair , nor is it right.

PLS increase the drop rate at which luminous weaver treasure cards are dropped.

Not fair has no validity in a game that is based totally on "chance to get".

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Also I forgot to mention , I have never received one of these treasure cards on my life wizard , farming 50+ hours on him and didn't receive any nothing zero zilch nada nothing. pls look into raising the drop rate.