Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Purchase monsters for your house!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello, maybe there could be a shop where you can buy monsters for gold, or crowns, and some you cant even find in regular battles!

A few ideas:

Ice Dragon monster: 10000 health, level 50, 200 crowns. (Ice)

Drops:
Good level 50 items, and some crowns items, and a very rare ice dragon pet!

Cheats: If you use a blade twice in a row, he will remove all shields and blades and cast a minus 90 tower shield. (or if anyone does)

Doomkitty monster: 10000 health, level 50, 200 crowns.(Death)

Drops: Good death school items, rare doomkitty pet, crowns items and much more.

Cheats: Casting any death traps on him will make him remove them then he will use a 600 dmg scarecrow.

Mermaid monster: 20000 health, level 60, 300 crowns. (Ice)

Some new rare level 60 gear that is a lot like WaterWorks gear, crowns items, a super rare mermaid pet with really rare talents, good level 50 items and maybe even a rare mermaid set only dropped by this monster! And much more of course.

Each one of these can award a badge, these are examples of crowns ones.
Post your ideas here, and also agree or disagree. And say the cheats, what they drop, if they give badges, pets etc.

Jasmine/Jessica

Edit: These are just examples of crown monsters/drops etc, ANYWAYS
And they wont go on rug glitches or anything. They will just walk around your house and the owner can actually fight them. Jasmine/Jessica.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This is going to be one of my few posts that has little sarcasm from me: (Round of applause for me! Woohoo!)

1. This has been suggested before, it would be cool for certain LOW health enemies, but 10,000 or 20,000 is insane.
2. What if they were placed in corridors? How would they be dragged? And especially on rug glitches.
3. What if I don't wanna fight some stupid mermaid. XD
4. The mermaid should be storm, not ice...
5. The drops are OP. I don't think a pet or crowns gear would be remotely fair!

Sorry but -1 for you :/ I could go on, but I don't want to result it accidently shunning you (Or just being downright rude lol) by disagreeing.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Kind of the same as the boss to guard your house posted by another wizard not to long ago only difference is these drop stuff and you dont HAVE to fight these guys to stay in the home like in the other one but its still the same, sorry.
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~