Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun School Spell Should have a Side Effect?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008

I think Sun School should have a side effect, Deceasing Accuracy on Strong to upper Upgrades Spells and Weakness by using Keen Eyes to upper Upgrade.

It so difficult staying alive as a Storm, when opponent hit high kinda like storm.
In the past was vary fun, but now its kinda a struggle.

With the Over time Effect with many Schools and the resistant against Ice and when trying to use convert on Ice, they also add Myth Shields.

Balance having Super Nova just like Storm Wild bolt, Balance just need to add Enchantments to be near wild bolt damage rate.

Myth could also defeat storm like nothing.

Death School, can't heal when Death bubble come in and Health %- charm, and also doing with over time effect.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Killercat7 wrote:

I think Sun School should have a side effect, Deceasing Accuracy on Strong to upper Upgrades Spells and Weakness by using Keen Eyes to upper Upgrade.

It so difficult staying alive as a Storm, when opponent hit high kinda like storm.
In the past was vary fun, but now its kinda a struggle.

With the Over time Effect with many Schools and the resistant against Ice and when trying to use convert on Ice, they also add Myth Shields.

Balance having Super Nova just like Storm Wild bolt, Balance just need to add Enchantments to be near wild bolt damage rate.

Myth could also defeat storm like nothing.

Death School, can't heal when Death bubble come in and Health %- charm, and also doing with over time effect.

Storm is a tough school to 1v1 with, I am not going to lie. But as an archmage storm warlord I can offer some tips.

1)Go for heal boost- Decent heal boost is available if you are willing to sacrifice attack. Combine a high heal boost with high criticals and it should be easier to survive atacks.

2)There is a reason blood bats is in my deck....Take out those myth shields and towers(2 for 1)

3)Supernova- Yes this spell is ridiculously strong and gives a humongous advantage to balance. However, I recommend not using auras til late game after they think you have none so that they discard supernova. Or use an aura to force the balance to discard a bit or simply use an aura to make balance waste their blades(I only recommend this if you are defended). Finally time your aura so it coinicides with a kill move or at least a move that forces him to choose between, supernova, a heal or a shield.

4)Myth is tough for storm, maintain your bubble, maintain your health, enfeeble their setups.

5)Death, counter doom and gloom with darkwind if you need to. If not kill them before they can kill you. Many a death I have faced lived to regret their own d and g.