Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake-Team Wanted Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I would like to get a team or just a couple of people together to tackle Mirror Lake, I tried with a friend once and he blew his computer memory and I've not seen him since, (we made it as far as the four Ice foes-but they were too much for us)! I am level 71 (Balance/Myth) and would prefer if the team was at least level 70 or higher. I can meet at the entrance to Mirror Lake, most any time (Pacific Standard Time-Thats Los Angeles time), and am up early mornings most times also.(around 3-4 am). Please respond if you can help, Thank you for your help in advance!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
medicinebear57 wrote:
I would like to get a team or just a couple of people together to tackle Mirror Lake, I tried with a friend once and he blew his computer memory and I've not seen him since, (we made it as far as the four Ice foes-but they were too much for us)! I am level 71 (Balance/Myth) and would prefer if the team was at least level 70 or higher. I can meet at the entrance to Mirror Lake, most any time (Pacific Standard Time-Thats Los Angeles time), and am up early mornings most times also.(around 3-4 am). Please respond if you can help, Thank you for your help in advance!

I would be more than happy to help (mirror lake is one of my favorite dungeons) - but setting up meeting on this board is not easy since the messages take so long to appear.
I have an account over on W101 Central (AmyMoonPetal is the account name) if you would like to find me there you can leave a message and we can arrange to meet, and I would be happy to help. I am also on the west coast, and on weekends I LOVE to play really early too. I have a level 80 Ice, 80 Life, and 78 Fire with access to mirror lake (and I have a life amulet for the elemental schools, so I can double as a healer too)