Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is mooshu your favorite world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Mooshu from the second I got there for the first time I loved it! It's really pretty and peaceful. And there is grass, pretty close to sidewalks Not my favorite world but a close second. I really like ds because of the dragons! Sense I was really little I've always loved dragons. So ds is my first. Although I am not on it yet. (sigh) :|

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Mooshu is one of my favorite worlds! Perhaps it's my favorite along with Marleybone. As you said, it's so peaceful and beautiful there and I really like the music. In DS i didn't really like the music, it sounded epic but it made me feel stressed, somehow. So yes Mooshu is my favorite world! :D

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
i kinda dont like mooshu because it takes a REALLY long time to finish but i love the decoration but i think that it should be like kinda shorter but i still like it :)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
ambrose2345 wrote:
i kinda dont like mooshu because it takes a REALLY long time to finish but i love the decoration but i think that it should be like kinda shorter but i still like it :)
What, are you crazy? MooShu was surprisingly quick for me. I had basically no help, too. I may have finished it too quick actually. I am in Dragonsypre and I am having trouble, coming at at 42...