Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discover Location of Meowiarty Hideout?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Hi everyone, I just finished Katz Lab and now I have to find Meowiarty's hideout. I know it is in big ben but what do I actually need to do to unlock it? On lots of forums there has been answers such as "the quest is to find it so do it yourself" but I just want fast help here. Do I need to talk to people or do more quests? Thank you for help :D

-Adam Winterheart
Level 38 Magus Thaumaturge

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
adder123 wrote:
Hi everyone, I just finished Katz Lab and now I have to find Meowiarty's hideout. I know it is in big ben but what do I actually need to do to unlock it? On lots of forums there has been answers such as "the quest is to find it so do it yourself" but I just want fast help here. Do I need to talk to people or do more quests? Thank you for help :D

-Adam Winterheart
Level 38 Magus Thaumaturge
Have you done counterweight east and west yet?

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 64 Fire

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
I'm also having a problem. I went through all of the quests, defeated Dr. Katz and I have returned to Watson on the Scotland Yard Roof but he keeps telling me that he'll meet me in Katzenstein's Lab(as if I haven't finished the quests). So I went back in the Lab again and I can't find him in the lab

Have I missed something?

I must've done something in the wrong order because it worked the 2nd time.

Defender
May 24, 2012
If you defeated Dr. Katz and talked to Grubb and built the clockwork, he will tell you to talk to Sherlock in the museum. Be sure you talk to the other guy standing there too.

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
WEST9599 wrote:
i did that and sherlock is not in the museum :?

I believe the clockwork tells you to talk to Watson and then Watson sends you to see Sherlock.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
I'm stuck too I really need help the counterweight quests aren't unlocked I don't have any of the main story line left to do the only quests i have pending in marleybone is the one where you have to find the cats, the crafting quest and reading all the books. All of which you can't complete until you get into the big ben tower. It just keeps saying discover the meiowiarty hideout I don't know what to do? Is there anyway you can see a list of the quests that you have completed? I followed the story line all along I'm so confused. How are you supposed to get the option to start the counterweight quests? They aren't lit up in blue I can't access it at all.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Yes subherbanite, you're right. It is talk to Watson them go to the museum. I guess if I'm not gonna get it right I should shut up.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
shyla1987 wrote:
the only quests i have pending in marleybone is the one where you have to find the cats, the crafting quest and reading all the books. All of which you can't complete until you get into the big ben tower. It just keeps saying discover the meiowiarty hideout.

Sounds like you do have one more quest, because you said it keeps saying "discover the meowiarty hideout". What is the name of that quest?

Open your quest log file, and in the box for the hideout quest, click on the dialogue/information bubble in the upper left corner of the quest box. It will show you all that you have done for that quest, and what you still need to do.

There is one quest I remember that tells you to "locate hideout". It is the "Stop That Cat" quest. This link gives info on it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Stop_That_Cat!

If you have that quest, for "locate hideout", it tells you to go to "Gibson Factory". Here is a map that shows where Gibson O'Leary is:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Newgate_Prison

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
when i did Kat lab i realized i had to do it again!!! i was busy asking "friends" and stuff and they didnt know. My bff playes to so i told her she had to do the dungeon over again. so she did and it worked!!!