Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mika skarka impossible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
mika skarka is to hard i am an ice but i am tatically weak and i need tips on defeating him and i am getting crowns for mika skarka boss in prepaid game cards but i think you should make him a dungeon so friends can help you i died about 100 times on him :(

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011

i'm sorry your having rough time my friend is ice....she used conversions and her fire minion ...she had collassol fist boost for added punch and several smaller fists to boost her ice traps should not be a problem good luck

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
taisir563 wrote:
mika skarka is to hard i am an ice but i am tatically weak and i need tips on defeating him and i am getting crowns for mika skarka boss in prepaid game cards but i think you should make him a dungeon so friends can help you i died about 100 times on him :(

Get high Life resist. Add Life dispels.

Try to hit hard.

I soloed him on my Storm and came out alive in one fight.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
um ice dont get fire minioons i got collosal quest doing now i get today

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i soloed him on myth. you need to knock out the minion.
Then you hit hard and then heal. you repeat that until he is dead.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
taisir563 wrote:
ok but where do you get them note i beat helephant tower
Sun School Teachers

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Historian
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
actually your right mika in mooshu and he kinda looks like the spirit of jade oni

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
dantep67 wrote:
but i dont have heal spells and i hate life so thats why i didnt pick it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
taisir563 wrote:
dantep67 wrote:

All schools can heal~ we are all given a Pixie spell in Unicorn Way, and there are healing treasure cards , so I don't understand why you're not using the resources available to you.

Both my Balance and Death wizards took him down easily~ the key is to build up for a big hit, preferably as close to a one-hit kill as you can get. Also, Fire boosts against Life~ get your converts out, for maximum damage; treasure blades and traps will help as well.

Good luck!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
taisir563 wrote:
dantep67 wrote:

Then you made a mistake

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
thx guys i beat mika skarka and in caer lyon now although the heaing spells didnt work i beat him thx to death ninja pig critical no block and dead 1845 lives when he had 1715 it was such epic i had to do it before i went to school though

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
now i am in dun dara going to next area now have to face the eurgh ice guy so that will be hard so i telling people to help me

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
blainebattleleaf on Sep 2, 2012 wrote:
no prob with me i am a death. lol

Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
blainebattleleaf on Sep 2, 2012 wrote:
i agree it took me 3 goes with no henchmen but still a challenge i am balance btw