Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOW DID I GET A SUNBIRD PET???!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
So I was playing wizard101 today, and I saw something really odd I got a Sunbird pet without getting it in these following things:

Never got in in battle
Never bought one
Never earned by quest

I got all dizzy and confused :| and fell to the ground. I think it's some kind of glitch. If you that happened to you. BE SURE TO TYPE YOUR WIZARD'S NAME, PET, LVL, PET NAME, AND WIZARD'S SCHOOL.

Natalie Flower
lvl 46
life wizard
Pet: Sunbird
Pet Name: Sadie

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Hi natalie, its me James Goldendust, The last time i saw you, you showed no sign of this. Did you just get it? That has happened to me mine was a kanye digget named king barney 8)

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
The War Oni and the secret boss (Kagune? cant remember name exactly) in Crimson Fields both drop the Sunbird pet. Have you been in Crimson Fields recently?

I just completed the quests there and got two firebirds, one from each of those bosses! :D

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
susume wrote:
The War Oni and the secret boss (Kagune? cant remember name exactly) in Crimson Fields both drop the Sunbird pet. Have you been in Crimson Fields recently?

I just completed the quests there and got two firebirds, one from each of those bosses! :D

:(
I've only gotten a Light Sprite and Snow Serpent Pet in the entire time I've played Wizard 101; and I'm halfway through Mooshu now!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
:(

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I got the sunbird pet to but i got it when i did this quest in MarleyBone that i didnt want to do cause i was lazy :P but lol its some funny stuff that we all got the pet from diffrent quest!

Sydney Skullshade
lvl 46 Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
she could have possibly got it from ember everburn the fire elemental in the ancient burial grounds

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
sydrox12 wrote:
I got the sunbird pet to but i got it when i did this quest in MarleyBone that i didnt want to do cause i was lazy :P but lol its some funny stuff that we all got the pet from diffrent quest!

Sydney Skullshade
lvl 46 Necromancer

what mission in marlybone?I can't find the sunbird either :( :(

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
spellweaver24 wrote:
sydrox12 wrote:

Sydney Skullshade
lvl 46 Necromancer

what mission in marlybone?I can't find the sunbird either :( :(

it is the neighboor hood watch quest you get from the head chief in the police station place. idk if you will get it but i think that is how i got it i dont remeber.

Sydney Skullshade
lvl 47 Necromancer
sunbird pet name : Queen Vaden

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
So I was playing wizard101 today, and I saw something really odd I got a Sunbird pet without getting it in these following things:

Never got in in battle
Never bought one
Never earned by quest

I got all dizzy and confused :| and fell to the ground. I think it's some kind of glitch. If you that happened to you. BE SURE TO TYPE YOUR WIZARD'S NAME, PET, LVL, PET NAME, AND WIZARD'S SCHOOL.

Natalie Flower
lvl 46
life wizard
Pet: Sunbird
Pet Name: Sadie

OH my sunbirds name is mister toger btw

name christo skullthief
lvl 37
ice wizard
pet:sunbird
pet name again:mister tiger :D

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I WANT A SUNBIRD!!!! ware are you getting sunbirds i want one i have ben serching every ware for one plz tell me ware you got yours

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
hi i amnoahwindshield lvl 39 almost 40 and i got rid of my sunbird i am on dragonspyre yo get the sunbird from war oni ONLY i battled every boss that i can get to one hunderd times and i did evert side quest i could i am getting bored on the message bordes because i ask fo help ad no one responds :( :( :( :( :( andi am starting to get mad