Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-31-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's been a busy week here! We launched our Mega Pets update, and we're wrapping up the art for some future content that I can't talk about yet, so we've got our hands busy. However, not to busy to pop in for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's discuss the Mega Pets update. What's your favorite addition to the game this time, and why? Personally, I am LOVING the two new pet games (and so is my Firecat)! What do you think?

Have a wonderful weekend (and if you're in the U.S. - a nice long holiday weekend too)! Happy pet training!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Hero
May 02, 2009
I personally like the introduction of the new pets, even though some of them use models of pets already in game (i.e. ram warrior=boar knight, fine wood golem=wood golem, etc).

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
Oooh, my favorite is the NEW PET PACK!!! Because of course there are NEW PETS!! :D
Of course, I am crownless so I will probably have to wait a while to just hatch for the new pets.

My least favorite is the hall monitor thing, I don't like it :x

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's been a busy week here! We launched our Mega Pets update, and we're wrapping up the art for some future content that I can't talk about yet, so we've got our hands busy. However, not to busy to pop in for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's discuss the Mega Pets update. What's your favorite addition to the game this time, and why? Personally, I am LOVING the two new pet games (and so is my Firecat)! What do you think?

Have a wonderful weekend (and if you're in the U.S. - a nice long holiday weekend too)! Happy pet training!

Um, Proffesor Falmea, i live in Australia and it is weekend too lol. But i have one question. I heard someone say that you could feed two pet snacks to your pets. It wonlt let me. Is it because i have to purchase a new pet from the new bundle or what?

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
My favorite update was when critical came out, level 48 spells came out, level 58 spells came out, level 68 spells came out, and when lvl 72 and 75 spells came out. Plus what holiday? its not spring break or anything, i am confused.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I am happy to have another talent. I just got my pet raven to Mega. She got Spell Defy! Woot! :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I like the new pet-packs! I've gotten a lot of new ones (even the deer knight), and a lot of good snacks... I don't think I'll need to buy snacks ever again. ;)

Can't wait to find out what talents my new friends have. :P

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
The new games are wonderful! I also love the new furniture. Keep up the good work!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

I love all the new pets! I might just go nuts having to train them all!

Ellie

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I am currently in love with the new Pet games! They are a great addition to the game and I actually play them for fun and not just to level up my pet :D

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
aditha12 wrote:
Professor Falmea wrote:

Um, Proffesor Falmea, i live in Australia and it is weekend too lol. But i have one question. I heard someone say that you could feed two pet snacks to your pets. It wonlt let me. Is it because i have to purchase a new pet from the new bundle or what?

In america we have an extra long weekend not just the two days and the feeding two pet snacks to your pet can only be done after a ranked pet derby :D

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
conno365 wrote:
My favorite update was when critical came out, level 48 spells came out, level 58 spells came out, level 68 spells came out, and when lvl 72 and 75 spells came out. Plus what holiday? its not spring break or anything, i am confused.

It was labor day in the US on 9/3/12 (this past monday).

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Administrator
Great feedback, thanks Wizards! A new Feedback Friday coming up soon!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea