Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good balance Gear For lvl 80+

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Hey, can someone tell mee good balance gear for lvl 80+ or a bit lower. I am mainly working on Critical and damage. Please try to get not crowns stuff. Thanks!

Cole Dunerunner Archmage Sorcerer Hero of Avalon

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Honestly, the best gear for a L80 Balance is still Waterworks gear.

I still wear my Hood of Judgement, Cape of Judgement, and Boots of Judgement, and I'm a L80 Balance.

The WW gear gives good overall stats that are necessary for a Balance wizard. Any other gear, I've found, gives you something good in one stat, however, you drastically lose in another stat you need.

It's always a good idea to keep extra gear in your backpack or bank, so you can switch out and mix and match gear to come up with the best stats YOU want for your Balance wizard.

I do use a couple of different 'wands', but they are from crown packs. You want to keep an eye out for wand drops, or what you can pick up in the Bazaar. Keep a few with decent block and critical. Test them out to see which one will work best for you.

Some other gear that are drops and crafted aren't too bad, but would be nice for you to stash away in your backpack or bank are:

- Olyphant's Balanced Jacket - L68
- Wyrd-Walker Coat - L74 (crafted)
- Armored Boots of Judgement - L76 (crafted)
- Dagger of the King's Court Athame - L76
- Queen's Ever Sharp Wit Athame - L76
- Lexicon Blade - L60 (from Tower of the Helephant)
- Unknowable Torc Amulet (345 health, Cleanse Charm, Black Mantle)
- Golden Ring of Battle - L56
- Bannerman's Honor Bound Ring - L72
- Crystal Cave Rose Ring - L78

Hope this helps!

:)

Delver
Jan 13, 2010