Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skin Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
lordskittlez wrote:
The, "Skin Packs", are resolved around different type of body parts. Say, I wanted to be a Knight, it would change my whole overall perspective into a Knight. Or, say I wanted to be a Princess, (just an example) it would specifically come with the whole outfit. (shirt, hat, pants, etc)
I have No idea what you just came up with

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Hm... It's an interesting idea, no doupt. I think in the crown shop there is a "princess" outfit. I don't know about the skin pack name and if it should be a pack, but a knight outfit or some other fun outfits could be released as crown items :)

Have fun exploring the Spiral!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lordskittlez wrote:
The, "Skin Packs", are resolved around different type of body parts. Say, I wanted to be a Knight, it would change my whole overall perspective into a Knight. Or, say I wanted to be a Princess, (just an example) it would specifically come with the whole outfit. (shirt, hat, pants, etc)

Um no. Body parts? Really?

These are called clothes, aka gear, and are available all over the spiral. The last thing we need is another pack.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Reminds me of minecraft, haha. Nice idea, but i think its sort of usless because you can already dress like a princess or knight with your clothing. :)