Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When you think about it...

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
As little as I want to realize this, when you think about it, the community on Wizard101central is much more friendly then the people on the message boards here... I don't want to start flame wars with anyone, or name names, or do any of that, but just the general approach and rudeness I have seen happen on this board is almost as bad as an ice and fire arguing about ice being OP... And THAT is an intense flame war.... (I am derping around about that OP sentence, just joking around with it xP Ice is OP anyways :3)
If anyone leaves a rude reply, you are only helping to prove my point :P

PS: Ignore the Ice is OP part, I had to throw it in to be a 30 second troll x3

-Ronster55, the turtle lover. (MOOSHU!)

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
As little as I want to realize this, when you think about it, the community on Wizard101central is much more friendly then the people on the message boards here... I don't want to start flame wars with anyone, or name names, or do any of that, but just the general approach and rudeness I have seen happen on this board is almost as bad as an ice and fire arguing about ice being OP... And THAT is an intense flame war.... (I am derping around about that OP sentence, just joking around with it xP Ice is OP anyways :3)

Oh, I like this community because it contains some wonderfully articulate writers and meaningful conversation. I use Central for wikis and guides, but that's about it.

Here's the Wizard101forum Code of Conduct:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

I rarely see a post that clearly transgresses the rules, although I do sometimes see posts that ride the line. Overall, I think KI errs on the side of leniency when censoring posts. I like that, even though it means I am sometimes subject to sharp disagreement from other community members. That's OK, as I also understand that the wild wild Interwebs require denizens to grow thick skin for protection :)

So, when I think about it, I like these forums, this community, and the sometimes rowdy conversations we hold among ourselves.

Happy Posting,

Qbb

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
I have noticed a few border line imfractions (imo). One was harassing someone for their age, and also people saying to someone else that they have no life, and don't know how to read, and people with swears that got by the mods. I accidently had a mistake in one of my posts when instead of saying: as, i added an unnecessary letter there. Luckily i was able to correct it before anyone saw it and quoted it. But generally i think most of the people stay in the safe zone.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
I have noticed a few border line imfractions (imo). One was harassing someone for their age, and also people saying to someone else that they have no life, and don't know how to read, and people with swears that got by the mods. I accidently had a mistake in one of my posts when instead of saying: as, i added an unnecessary letter there. Luckily i was able to correct it before anyone saw it and quoted it. But generally i think most of the people stay in the safe zone.
Those are the types of posts I am talking about, and LOL! That must be wonderful to read... "Wait... Whats HE talking about? Um?" Just wonderful... xP

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
queenlybluebean wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

Oh, I like this community because it contains some wonderfully articulate writers and meaningful conversation. I use Central for wikis and guides, but that's about it.

Here's the Wizard101forum Code of Conduct:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

I rarely see a post that clearly transgresses the rules, although I do sometimes see posts that ride the line. Overall, I think KI errs on the side of leniency when censoring posts. I like that, even though it means I am sometimes subject to sharp disagreement from other community members. That's OK, as I also understand that the wild wild Interwebs require denizens to grow thick skin for protection :)

So, when I think about it, I like these forums, this community, and the sometimes rowdy conversations we hold among ourselves.

Happy Posting,

Qbb

Ki even admits that they are just human beings that dont catch every rude post as Roland said in his thread.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
conno365 wrote:
Ki even admits that they are just human beings that dont catch every rude post as Roland said in his thread.

Hi,

To which of us is your reply directed? Are you agreeing or disagreeing with one of our positions?

Sorry, I'm unclear about your reference to Roland's thread.

Thanks,

Qbb