Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report Button Abuse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
So I dont add you as a friend? I get reported. I decline a trade request? I am reported. I refuse to hatch a pet with you? I get reported. Its ridiculous! Maybe its just me, but the report abuse community seems to be growing. What do you guys think?

Administrator
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Thank you Professor Greyrose.

Envy286, unfortunately, there are some players that apparently do not read the ToU/Chat rules for the game. If they did, they would know that making false reports of this nature will be counted against them. KI does pass sanctions for this abuse as well.

Just because you tell a player no to adding them as a friend, or no to hatching or trading and even telling them you will not take them to another world or dungeon, does not give them the right to report you.

If you happen across others in the game that treat you in this manner, you may want to switch realms and continue with playing and having fun. I do hope you will not let this incident take that fun away from you.

Fallon WinterLeaf WCP

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
envy286 wrote:
So I dont add you as a friend? I get reported. I decline a trade request? I am reported. I refuse to hatch a pet with you? I get reported. Its ridiculous! Maybe its just me, but the report abuse community seems to be growing. What do you guys think?

I have been and so has my husband for these things also and we don't tend to hang in the commons areas either so it is hard to avoid. For some reason it does upset him but I just move on because I know we have done nothing wrong.

We are now going to start using the Ignore button more though so we don't have to hear the string of text before and after the false report.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Well, welcome to my world. It happens to me for no reason at all, lol well you can see my report button idea post.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
It happens to so many of us, but rest assured W101 has our backs and false reports go against those who sent them. Although getting false reported is frustrating, sometimes can make you mad or get you worried, try not to sweat it and know that W101 will review the chat log and you will be fine. :D