Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'm an archmage ice, and I was recently helping a friend battle the Ice Wyrd in the Wild. I think that boss is very cool looking and would of made an awesome mount! They could either have a quest for school mounts or you could buy them at the crown shop. I think they should have a level restriction if it was going to be in the crown shops because some mounts are just to common, and it would be nice to be a little different. What do you guys think, and what would you guys want your school mounts to be?

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
Balance i think would make a good mount would be a scorpion or sandstorm. for storm maybe a thunder cloud. for fire a pheonix. ice a ice colossus. for death it would be a vampire wings with the head like the death spell vampire. life a fairy. and myth idk ill let you guys figure that out.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
edie35 wrote:
Balance i think would make a good mount would be a scorpion or sandstorm. for storm maybe a thunder cloud. for fire a pheonix. ice a ice colossus. for death it would be a vampire wings with the head like the death spell vampire. life a fairy. and myth idk ill let you guys figure that out.

Not a supporter of this, sorry Edie.

Otherwise, I have some mount ideas of my own! :D
Balance:Chimera
Walking on the ground. Two person mount, saddles on the back.

Storm:Leviathan
Swimming in a cloud of mist. Two person mount, two squiggles in the back for each person. 5% more speed delivered than the other mounts.

Myth:Cerberus
Walking on the ground. Two person mount, one saddle on each head.

Fire:Flame Dragon
Flies. Smaller than the spell. Two person mount driver closest to the neck.

Life:Centaur
Gallops on ground. Two person mount. Two saddles, both on the back.

Ice:Ice Wyvern
The literal WYVERN spell. Two person mount. Two saddles, both on the back.

Death:Ghost Hound
A transparent hound, the backside and tail leave a blurr behind them. Two person mount, both on the back.

Storm is faster because Storm is considerably quick and strong.
Respond to this with your support/no support :D

Tristan Shadowmender
Level 59 Balance Grandmaster

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
hawnewyork wrote:
I'm an archmage ice, and I was recently helping a friend battle the Ice Wyrd in the Wild. I think that boss is very cool looking and would of made an awesome mount! They could either have a quest for school mounts or you could buy them at the crown shop. I think they should have a level restriction if it was going to be in the crown shops because some mounts are just to common, and it would be nice to be a little different. What do you guys think, and what would you guys want your school mounts to be?

My opinion - Bad Idea. Just because your a high level doesn't mean you get the best of everything.
If they did make this in the crown shop, they should make the level restrictions on speed. Level 30 or below that level, 40% speed on the mount.
Level 35 - 60, 60% speed on the mount.
Level 65 - 80, 80% speed on the mount.
Basicly the speed % is the level you are.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
For Fire, I would like a High flying phoenix, where we kind of ride it, or an Efreet, where we sit on the blade, and it can throw us up in the air at times (or we could sit on the shoulder