Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile block

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
That good old spell beguile can be spammed very easily. This led me to think that we can make a solution for that. Simply make a beguile block awarded to someone after they have been "beguiled". It works much in the way stunning works. Yes there would be a beguile block spell that costs maybe 2 pips from diego. Once hit by beguile, much like stun you see the effect, then you are awarded a beguile block just as you are awarded stun block after being stunned to avoid chain stunning, and chain beguiling i guess

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
thejordanator wrote:
That good old spell beguile can be spammed very easily. This led me to think that we can make a solution for that. Simply make a beguile block awarded to someone after they have been "beguiled". It works much in the way stunning works. Yes there would be a beguile block spell that costs maybe 2 pips from diego. Once hit by beguile, much like stun you see the effect, then you are awarded a beguile block just as you are awarded stun block after being stunned to avoid chain stunning, and chain beguiling i guess

Actually beguile can't be spammed. Two reason for this.

One it costs 3 pips.

And two saying the beguile is used the person only helps that team for one round, then the next round the get to do a spell first. So saying I failed to predict the attack now my team is open to be hit by that Aoe.

Then saying your using beguile going second its just useless.

Hope I helped with clarification. Btw your single attacks will still work. Its just Aoe that will hit your own team.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
thejordanator wrote:

What does beguile do?I used a treasure card crow when the card said it was going to make the target help me? But all it did was use a deathblade!