Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Huge Complaint!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I think that there should be some change, because I, a grandmaster, level 50, have been getting really tired of pvp recently. I'm a pvp knight, but the past few duels i've gone against are privates. But guess what? They're Transcended. How am i supposed to be expected to fight levels 60s and 70s? I find it really displeasing and i expect many other people have been having problems with this. Rank does not matter when it comes to critical. It doesnt matter if i'm a warlord, i'm going to die from a critical Efreet no matter what. Please change this small issue. I don't want to quit pvp, it's the only fun i have.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
pemphredo2 wrote:
I think that there should be some change, because I, a grandmaster, level 50, have been getting really tired of pvp recently. I'm a pvp knight, but the past few duels i've gone against are privates. But guess what? They're Transcended. How am i supposed to be expected to fight levels 60s and 70s? I find it really displeasing and i expect many other people have been having problems with this. Rank does not matter when it comes to critical. It doesnt matter if i'm a warlord, i'm going to die from a critical Efreet no matter what. Please change this small issue. I don't want to quit pvp, it's the only fun i have.

The upcoming updates will make the pvp system weigh more heavily on lvl than on rank. This should give you more matches with your own lvl.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
pemphredo2 wrote:

Welcome to pvp town. Enjoy your stay.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
pemphredo2 wrote:

pemphredo2,

I believe, and can someone correct me if I'm wrong, that this is being worked on in the test realm right now. They are going to base it more on the level of the Wizard, and not the Ranking of the Wizard. They are also taking care of the Puppet team issue at the same time.
I don't play the game anymore, so I can't check this out.
You may want to sign on to the Test Realm and try a few 1v1 and see what you get. In no way does it affect your rank or TC, etc in the live realm.

Joe.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
This is just one example of many valid complaints.Unfortunately,until pvp has a complete overhaul from top to bottom, the problems will continue. So far KI has devoted most of their attention in this area, to do simple fixes,like the "nerfing" of spells needlessly,and so forth. I'm guessing they don't want to devote a lot of resources,time,money,etc. to an overhaul,but it is the only way to solve the problem once and for all. :?

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
This is just one example of many valid complaints.Unfortunately,until pvp has a complete overhaul from top to bottom, the problems will continue. So far KI has devoted most of their attention in this area, to do simple fixes,like the "nerfing" of spells needlessly,and so forth. I'm guessing they don't want to devote a lot of resources,time,money,etc. to an overhaul,but it is the only way to solve the problem once and for all. :?

Nailed it.