Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just plain maps ??????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
is there a place that i can go to get maps of wizard city and other worlds that don't have characters, creature icons on then.

bluefeather8989

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bluefeather8989 wrote:
is there a place that i can go to get maps of wizard city and other worlds that don't have characters, creature icons on then.

bluefeather8989

One of the fansites that I like has maps for each "location". Here is one example for Wizard City:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Wizard_City

Hope this is what you wanted.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
My bad I forgot they had the overview maps. I need maps of areas like The Commons, Unicorn Way, Sunken City, Shopping District, Olde Town, and so on, and so forth. Without the icons.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
bluefeather8989 wrote:
My bad I forgot they had the overview maps. I need maps of areas like The Commons, Unicorn Way, Sunken City, Shopping District, Olde Town, and so on, and so forth. Without the icons.

Hmm...

As far as I'm concerned there is no way you can do that unless you've just started the game and you're looking at the map.

Regularly, the icons start appearing as you defeat bosses (the map marks where the bosses are in case you want to go back to defeat them.) So as far as I'm concerned there is no way for that to happen in-game and I don't know of a site that doesn't have the icons.

P.S. Icons can be useful

Miranda ThunderGem
"Things that start don't always end"