Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest arrow changes

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
so i am doing the lost sheep quest in mooshu. i rescue juno shan. the first sheep i recued the it says to find joo-young then i start going in that direction. then all of a sudden it says to find ti sai. then i start following that one. then it turns back into joo-young. can you tell me what is going on because i want to move on. it is infuriating

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Riana288 wrote:
so i am doing the lost sheep quest in mooshu. i rescue juno shan. the first sheep i recued the it says to find joo-young then i start going in that direction. then all of a sudden it says to find ti sai. then i start following that one. then it turns back into joo-young. can you tell me what is going on because i want to move on. it is infuriating

I am having a problem where it starts me out one way for quite a time then turns around to point the opposite way, some times it's swinging so much I don't know which way it wants me to go. Some times I sign on it's frozen in place so I have to sign all the way back off and back on, am just glad this hasn't happened in an instance yet. I have to use Q a lot to get it back on the quest I want to work on altho that does seem to be getting better. The new update was suppose to force it to stay on main story line quests only but that doesn't seem to be the norm since mine points to where I left off in Grizzlehiem a lot when I questing in a main world.

In the end I think we just have to be more proactive with our quest books, new players who don't know how to sort the quests out must be having a time of it and use the map to get around more. I have worked with the new and improved quest arrow for some time now and must say I kind of miss the old one, it doesn't look like we are going back to it so we must learn to deal with what we are dealt I think.