Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

instance levels show full when they are not

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
This has been an on going problem that has gotten worse since all the patches.
If your going to fight in an instance, don't leave or you can't get back in to your friends. I know it's not full for this reason I WAS JUST THERE!

I know I'm not the only one that has found this to be a problem, just making me crazier because they haven't fixed it yet.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Is this in DS where sometimes (the towers) you can't do the port-out then port-back? Most of the towers there are set this way to test your skill.

If not DS, then you should report.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
that happened to me once i tried teleporting to my friend while he was in raven wood and it says your friend is in a full instance i also noticed it when my friend was in the liberynith i think. he only had 3 peaple then he keeps asking me for help

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I am seeing this problem all the time in Mooshu. This has become far worse since the GrizzleHiem patch and needs to be fixed NOW...

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Okay... something that I have found works, MOST (not every time) of the time......until they get the bug thing fixed.......

If you flee, and can not get back into a dungeon, etc. because of FULL INSTANCE,
run aaaaalll the way back to the entrance of the dungeon and go through the dungeon entrance like you were going to start the dungeon over, then try to teleport to your friend. Usually that works and if it does, it will get you back on track and playing with the people you came in with.

Honestly, in my opinion, I know that the Full Instance thing is a bug that KI is working on, BUT, if they kept the FULL INSTANCE block on, on purpose and made it where it is REQUIRED to run all the way back to the entrance of the dungeon (like i mentioned above), it would be more challenging. It would be kind of like a 'penalty' for fleeing. It's just to simple to say, "Hey no problem, i'll flee and teleport back to you and use my bottle to refill my mana." Just an Idea for Kings Isle

~David SoulFlame
LVL 50 Pyromacer
~David SoulHunter
LVL 36 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Well i confirm the go back into the instance then port to your friends. Works 90% of the time. But like i tell my guys i take through set markers where ever you go.