Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gnome pets

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
My life just got his Gnome pet, I have to say when I looked at it and the stats it really looked good. I thought the game has finally come around to making pets what they should be. I have always said if I spend crowns on a pet, I shouldnt have to improve on it cause thats why I spent crowns To get a good pet. but as with crown pets and regular pets they seem to not live up to the cost for them.
This brings me to the Gnome pet. My Gnome pet has these statistics.
Rare,Ultra rare,Rare, Ultra rare, Ultra Rare, Epic, Ultra Rare, Ultra rare, Ultra rare, Ultra Rare........ Now with this potential for good traits you would think the pet would come out with good traits. So far three into traits and all I get from it is accuracy and shield, the third is for derby. Shame this pet will not go beyond anchient and after breeding be deleted. It gives poor power in giving good stats..... The snacks you buy the time you place into the pet and dissapointing as it is, well lets say I hold out hope for future but I dont hold out a lot. If on second pet try it goes same I delete the whole mess. Why? Because I am pouring snacks and time down into something not worth it. My only hope is to Hatch with someone that has developed good stats but finding them is also time sonsuming. So Game, I wish when I bought pets with crowns they would come out good and not weak like this one that looked so good but turned out bad.