Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Steel Golem Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
So I've heard of a rare pet called the steel golem (looks like the big iron golems in marleybone). I was wondering if it was real and if so how I could get one. I heard it might be a hybrid of certain golem pets but I'm not sure. So i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it. And i would really appreciate if Lydia Greyrose could confirm this pet and maybe give me a hint on how to get it . Thanks in advance for any information :D.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blackflame8 wrote:
So I've heard of a rare pet called the steel golem (looks like the big iron golems in marleybone). I was wondering if it was real and if so how I could get one. I heard it might be a hybrid of certain golem pets but I'm not sure. So i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it. And i would really appreciate if Lydia Greyrose could confirm this pet and maybe give me a hint on how to get it . Thanks in advance for any information :D.

I've never seen one and it isn't listed on the Wizard 101 Wiki, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I hope someone has seen it..it sounds cool

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009