Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle Update, please clarify.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I already purchased mega bundle (sultan bundle) a month ago and it let me choose any of the gears from tier 1 to tier 9 (level 80). There is an update that you can select up to level 80. Does that mean, you can collect all gears from tier 1 to 9? Please clarify because I am confused. If not, then there is no update at all for that bundle. If you can really get all tier 1 to 9 gears then I will be buying a super bundle immediately. Thanks!

Administrator
Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
When you redeem your bundle card and get to the gear and clothing section, there are tiers... you scroll through to reach the level gear or clothing you want. I normally will redeem a bundle on the wizard who most wants the house, then pick the clothing and gear out according to stats for her future level.

If she is a level 25 I will still pick out gear and clothing for level 80 and simply stick those items in her bank so she can wear them when she reaches that level. You can redeem them for your current level or future levels if the stats are something you desire.