Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Hey, my name is david wildshade, well i am putting my myth through krokotopia atm and i simply can not find a pile of dirt in the royal hall, can anyone tell me where they are found???

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mmmmmmm746 wrote:
Hey, my name is david wildshade, well i am putting my myth through krokotopia atm and i simply can not find a pile of dirt in the royal hall, can anyone tell me where they are found???

The pile of dirt is in the Royal Hall dig site area - follow the left side wall to just before the dog that gives quests there it's against the wall - if someone else just took it it will return shortly.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mmmmmmm746 wrote:

I'm not sure why everybody is having a problem with this lately. I thought that the quest arrow helper took you right to it. Evidently not.

The key (under the sand pile) is always in the same place. It is in The Dig Site, as you walk up toward Dr. Gordon Fleming, the sand pile is on the left side near the wall.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Royal_Hall

Defender
May 22, 2011
oh that. it is against the wall to the right of the marleybonian. stand side by side with him to find his right. if it won't let you collect go to a different realm and try again

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012