Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too-large mounts affecting other players

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Something that I noticed tonight while running my life wizard through Hyde Park in Marleybone... another player on a large mount (hydra, in this case) standing on the wooden planks connecting the rooftops can make it impossible for other players to see where the edges are. This results in having to travel closer in, and getting caught up in more battles that would otherwise be avoided. It can also make seeing an approaching cat or rat virtually impossible.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bangoben wrote:
Something that I noticed tonight while running my life wizard through Hyde Park in Marleybone... another player on a large mount (hydra, in this case) standing on the wooden planks connecting the rooftops can make it impossible for other players to see where the edges are. This results in having to travel closer in, and getting caught up in more battles that would otherwise be avoided. It can also make seeing an approaching cat or rat virtually impossible.

Seeing the large mounts in MarleyBone thins out - they too find that getting caught in excessive fights becomes annoying and they shelf the showy mounts since they can't see well on them either.

Best you can do when you meet up with them is either pass when safe, change realms or wait for them to move on so you don't have to deal with the lack of vision.