Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unicorn in my yard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Today I bought a new house.
It's a Wizard City house, the 8000-gold one. I decided to start decorate my new yard, when I see a Unicorn ( ) in front of me. I got very confused and teleported to the commons.
A few seconds later, I teleported back to my house and the unicorn was still there. I stood there for a while, then the unicorn vanished. Is this supposed to happen? :?

Allison Silverblade
Storm Wizard :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Derpinna wrote:
It's a Wizard City house, the 8000-gold one. I decided to start decorate my new yard, when I see a Unicorn ( ) in front of me. I got very confused and teleported to the commons.
A few seconds later, I teleported back to my house and the unicorn was still there. I stood there for a while, then the unicorn vanished. Is this supposed to happen? :?

Allison Silverblade

Have no fear young wizard the Unicorn is a "feature" of the wooded cottage, it appears at random and will not disturb you in any way. Consider it your lucky Unicorn that is watching over you while you are in your yard.

Defender
May 22, 2011
oh i have that house on my highest. the unicorn is supposed to be there. it won't come up when your previewing the house but it will after you buy it. it's a nice surprise.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Derpinna wrote:

Allison Silverblade

My Life and Storm wizards have that house, as did my sorceress (when she was a baby wizard), and I've seen this before as well. I've never questioned it, though... the Spiral is a magical place, after all. ;)

Cheers!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Oh, ok. That's pretty cool. Thanks for all the info.
Go Sparkles! (The name of my new unicorn!)

Allison Silverblade
storm wizard :)