Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ignored Myth?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I am a Diviner and I have mainly Myth and Balance as secondary schools. I don't see many Conjurers. Why? I like Myth!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
As sad as it may be, Myth is only good with PvP. They only have 2 AoEs, and pierce, shatter, earth, minions, only good for PvP. No disrespect Conjurers. I would totally have a Myth char if it was better at PvE.

-Gtafreak101

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Guye17 wrote:
I am a Diviner and I have mainly Myth and Balance as secondary schools. I don't see many Conjurers. Why? I like Myth!

i dont think people know that there is more to myth then just minions. I believe people dont have myth wizards because they think its all about minions. The perks arent as apealing as high health and defense (ice), healing abilities (life), unbeatable strength (storm), healing and attacking at the same time (death), overtime attacks that can give tons of damage after going through a shield (fire), and no there is no such thing as a balance shield and balance gets the feel of every school.

But when you look past the large amounts of minoins myth get, myth is actually a pretty chill school. it can remove all blades and and shields from your oponent using earthquake or shatter. it can shift any overtime attack back to the enemy (which is awesome in tower of the helaphant if you fizzle :] it helped me tons).

So basically people dont see more to myth then the minions. But i think a myth wizard is awesome to have at your side :)

Chase Nightstalker
Level 80
Death

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Myth is ignored by basically everybody. I have a Myth Warlord, and I still get ignored >.>, but PvE is way too easy for Myth. Also, no good AoE damage, every class in game, has a good AoE attack for offense. Myth, is well, you know, ignored.