Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more????

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
I just started planting flowers at my new house. I was outside planting in pots when a window popped up and said "You can't put any more objects here." Same thing in the grass in my courtyard. It wouldn't let me put down any plots. What does that mean? Do I have too much stuff outside my house? I did notice that at the bottom of my gardening menu it showed (in red) "Items 50/50." I don't know what that means either. I bought Moolinda's garden pack, is that messing things up?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
i think a plot and a seed = 2 slots of invy

it is really annoying if you want to plant more seeds than take out furniture

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
quilteddawg63 wrote:
I just started planting flowers at my new house. I was outside planting in pots when a window popped up and said "You can't put any more objects here." Same thing in the grass in my courtyard. It wouldn't let me put down any plots. What does that mean? Do I have too much stuff outside my house? I did notice that at the bottom of my gardening menu it showed (in red) "Items 50/50." I don't know what that means either. I bought Moolinda's garden pack, is that messing things up?

You can only have 50 items in your house if you have a small house if it is larger its 150 and the crowns shop houses are 250 once you place that many items you cant place anymore, including plants and plots

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
if you click on place furniture button look on the bottom left, it says how much castle space you have. if it is full, then you can't place anything else. You can buy additional castle space elexir in crown shop. :P

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I dont have the link; but either arthur or greyrose stated this:

The reason for the limit is to reduce lag, and keep the fraps at a good rate.

Defender
May 19, 2012
I still think once a plant is planted in the plot of ground (or a pot), it should be counted as only one item and not two, to be fair about it. After all, soil is already part of the ground in your castle, you are just 'tilling' it. How does 'tilling' soil make it a separate item?

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
I'm with fiziali on this one. I believe it is not good to count tilled soil against house space. It is not an object you can carry outside of the house like a flower or pot. I understand it is an object, buit since you cannot move it or keep it in your inventory, tilled soil should Never count against your house inventory.

My work around to this is to get an additional house and just garden there. To quickly move between houses, set a portal in each to bounce between each other.

Otherwise, you'll be resetting which house your main one is, since the home button can only take you to one...but if you push again while at you house, it will port you to your dorm room.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
quilteddawg63 wrote:
You should just buy a seperate house just for planting so you can get more space.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You may have run out of room! Houses can only hold so many items, so you may need to wait.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
conno365 wrote:
quilteddawg63 wrote:
You should just buy a seperate house just for planting so you can get more space.

Thats what I did, Life house. I have over 200 "items" in there XD (On the outside, dont get me started on the inside)