Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun Spells for next world

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I was thinking that For the next world there could be new sun spells, but not for damage, or for accuracy and piercing, but for healing. Like tiny boost that could add a little to heals. Like what they did in celestia, only divide the damage given by 10 and then make it add for healing. Like 10 at first, 12 second, 17 next and then 22. But that seemed too small. So I was thinking, then triple that. to make it now: 30, 36, 51, and then 66. a nice small bost that wont tip the balance but it works like a sun spell; only one at a time. so you can't enchant a pink or power link twice. and maybe it could also possible add to steals like wraith. For just a tiny extra amount like the gargantuans, as in 2/3 of the heal would be accounted for on wraiths, Dr. Von, and more. Of course, it wouldn't be fair to add these at lower levels, as that would ruin the point system. So, it should be in the next world as a good reward for hard working through avalon. Tell me if you think that the boost should be smaller or bigger and please leave a reply below to tell me your input and hopefully, KI would like this idea and maybe add it.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Wonderful idea, my proposal: Be able to use Strong-Colossal to enchant heals :D

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Steal spells are designed to give back half the damage dealt, so if we ever get enchants like that, it should not be able to work on drain spells.