Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the most populuar and unpopular world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys i just wanted to know which world is the most popular and least popular world?. People keep saying its krotopia. I dont really now. my favorite is grizzleheim. my least favorite would be celestia. whats your favorite world?

plz write back. :D 8)

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Most Popular: Wizard City...you almost always port there...thats Arena, Pet Pavillion, Bazaar, and school trainers. It's a no brainer that it's the most popular.

Least Popular is: Avalon...you need to complete Zafaria and be a member to even get there, so people that are like level 70 and been playing a year or more are there. There really is no reason for people under level 70 to even be there. So that will be the least popular world.

With that said though, the coolest world is probably Avalon with the humor, amount of challenging quests, and improvements to gear that is obtained or craftable after becoming a legendary artisan.

I agree with Celestia not being fun, because of how long it takes...but I though MooShu was pretty boring too. Once completing a world, you are ready to do more and see more environments and funny characters. So, in my opinion, the game does get better as you go on.

My most visited places away from my questing has been and will always be the Bazaar in Wizard City to sell my loot for gold...and Halfang's Cave in Vestrilund (Grizzleheim-Wintertusk) to repeat to get loads of sellable loot.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
My favorite world is Avalon. Avalon is so beautiful and I like the feel of it. I love medieval stuff so this world was right up my alley.

My least favorite world is Marlybone. It was just so long and the quests there were boring to me. I hated having to go get things for those ladys such as purses, hats and coats. I was glad when that place was done. :?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Most popular: Wizard City

Least popular: Marleybone, no doubt.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Most popular:Wizard city. although i think dragonspyre was fun beacuse i like the idea of crushing mallistare

Least Popular: Marleybone for the hardness and krokotopia for how long it took.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Most popular: Wizard City... everyone's 'home port' so to speak.

Least popular: Marleybone (not my least favorite at all; mine is Celestia) because it is difficult, time consuming and everyone complains about the lack of 'sidewalks' (although it's quite easy to get around if you watch and take your time)