Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of Ideas for Post-Story

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I make ideas for many games i play and i am know for thinking things through, i find and fix any and every detail that the item could have and as wizzard101 staff actually use ideas ( compaired to other games ) from players. I will cover Post-Story Spells, Wizzard City Challenge, Status Items, Capture Treasure Cards, and Legend Cards.
-------------------------------------
Post-Story Spells - back in krokotopia you were given some spells when you finished a area, Headmaster will give you the following spells when done with malistaire ( story ), ( note that NONE of the spells do damage ).

Ice- Refecting Shield - Refects the next attack or healing spell - Will reflect the attack back to the sender, one use per shield, cost 2 pips, Drawbacks - Also Reflects healing, ( note: in multi-targeting spells, everyone on the team gets hit, acept the person with shield, his attack will get the caster ) ( also note that traps are added to the attack, what will happen in order, Casted Spell, add blade, add trap, Reflect, Reflected Attack, ( rest are if spell attacks 2-3 times since only the first one is reflected ) Shield )

Storm- convert Shield to Trap- Storm is all attack and can be a pain if the person shields alot, to solve this problem this convert will change all the shields on the target into traps of same power, making players think before shielding, cost 4 pips.

Fire- Smog - Mixes up targeting for the next 3 turns, in other words you may not attack who you wanted to, you can attack the person next to him, a team mate, yourself or even the person you targeted

Death- Convert Healing to Attack- you ever in a pvp and you just did a big attack the other player is about dead and is going to heal, this will convert the next healing spell into damage so the player literally kills himself. ( death life taking not affected ) 1 pip

Life- Covert Attack to Healing- the opposite to death's convert, when you know your going to get hit with a big attack cast this right before and they end up healing you. 1 pip

Myth- Revive - Basicly you take your pip count X 25 damage to yourself then the first person on your team to die gets that health, so they are revived but not by much. ( Also works on minions ) X pips

Balance-Shield Braker - Does 1 damage of every school to the target, made for removing many shields, 3 pips ( doesnt use blades but will take traps )

After you get your new spell Head Master Talks to you about the Wizzard City challenge, this challenge is only made for the most powerful students, and a requirement is a recomendation from a teacher, that teacher is cyrus drake, and prove your skill by defeating Deigo in a 1v1 dual. The Prosses of the Challenge is to Beat Each Teacher in a 1v1 dual, once that is done you must face the headmaster, alone. There are a few twists though, 1. Before you can fight a teacher, your must "train" with a student of that school. The training is basicly a practice fight of same stategy but lower health. 2. To make the fights more interesting, each battle has a rule that everyone must follow, rules are random and change each battle so if you get a bad rule, flee and try again. Rules are as followed.

Dont use life, dont use death, dont use myth, dont use ice, dont use storm, dont use fire, dont use myth, dont trap, dont use blades, dont use shields, dont heal, dont use life stealing.

The teacher must follow the rules too so you may get a lucky brake and they wont be able to cast a single spell. But to not waste your time if the rule is dont use thier school after a few rounds they will forfit cause they "cant cast a spell" . The Teachers also have 2 different item drops, a necklace that gives a school only spell ( not the popular ones but still not useless ) and a wand ( magic gloves, more on that later ). The necklaces give-

ice - ie armor, storm - tempest, fire- ( idk the name but it makes you take damage to give alot more ), death - empower, life - ( not that sure but best i got is unicorn ), myth- ( since myth spells are mostly minions i made its card the more popular ninja pigs )

The Wands they drop are really gloves, you cast just like you would without a wand, the gloves give a attack like cyrus drake's, but different for each school, all do 105 damage and give a power pip at start of battle.

This isnt as easy as it seems, you have to do this ALONE no helpers ) minions maybe ) but friends can watch, if they teleport to you they will be in the room and not able to enter battle, just like the old pvp. All teachers are repeatable, you just go up to them in their school and ask for a rematch and they say meet me in the tower ( all battles are in the towers ).

At the end the reward for beating headmaster is a badge, ( this is ment to sound childish, its the " I beat headmaster" badge and that is what it says )
gold, and the choice to choose a spell from any school wthout training for the others before it, ( no quest spells tho ).
---------------------------------------------------
Status Items- Items that give status affects in exchange for other stats,

the affects are awakening( 50% chance to resist a stun)health share( when you heal more health than your max the left over is split between team mates ), Mana Capture, if you have empty potion bottles you can put mana whips in them to fill them back up, counter - 25% chance to counter 25% of the attack back to sender without using mana,pips or a turn.
Capture Cards - Blank Treasure Cards- When a monster is down to very low health a capture card can work ( will fail if has more than 100 health but is perfect at 1 health), If the card works you "capture" it and everyone in the battle will get that card as a drop. 3 pips, cant be used in pvp.
Legend Cards - they are the treasure cards that boost accuracy or power in a card, but theese affects stay, they can be used 1 per card and the affects will stay there as long as you hae your card, they can NOT be taken back once used. To get theese cards, you can 1. get them from sidequests harder the quest the better the card, they are RARE drops from BOSSES only, 3. trade them like treasure cards. They are set in the spell book and not in battle
-----------------------------------------------------
Market Place- A place to sell ALL items you have to other players, there are gold and crown market places but it cost a bit to sell items, First you need a trading pass, a different one for gold and crowns is needed, and they cost that, so you cant get into crowns market if you never bought any crowns, it also cost to sell a item, 200 gold or 100 crowns to sell a item bought or not, then a 5% of selling price is taken away as a market charge. This is for making gold a little faster, since players will buy a item for more gold than shops will.
----------------------------------------------------
Other- A few small things, Exchange Pvp Ticket to Gold - if you have the best items what use are they tickets, you can change them in for gold at a 1 to 10 rate?, More PvP prizes - Gold needs to be awarded in ranked gold adount is found by, subtracting oponets rank from your rank the difference is the gold you win, if you lost the pvp you get 10 gold.

Thats about it and that too long to type lol.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
bettermixmaster wrote:
I make ideas for many games i play and i am know for thinking things through, i find and fix any and every detail that the item could have and as wizzard101 staff actually use ideas ( compaired to other games ) from players. I will cover Post-Story Spells, Wizzard City Challenge, Status Items, Capture Treasure Cards, and Legend Cards.
-------------------------------------
Post-Story Spells - back in krokotopia you were given some spells when you finished a area, Headmaster will give you the following spells when done with malistaire ( story ), ( note that NONE of the spells do damage ).

Ice- Refecting Shield - Refects the next attack or healing spell - Will reflect the attack back to the sender, one use per shield, cost 2 pips, Drawbacks - Also Reflects healing, ( note: in multi-targeting spells, everyone on the team gets hit, acept the person with shield, his attack will get the caster ) ( also note that traps are added to the attack, what will happen in order, Casted Spell, add blade, add trap, Reflect, Reflected Attack, ( rest are if spell attacks 2-3 times since only the first one is reflected ) Shield )

Storm- convert Shield to Trap- Storm is all attack and can be a pain if the person shields alot, to solve this problem this convert will change all the shields on the target into traps of same power, making players think before shielding, cost 4 pips.

Fire- Smog - Mixes up targeting for the next 3 turns, in other words you may not attack who you wanted to, you can attack the person next to him, a team mate, yourself or even the person you targeted

Death- Convert Healing to Attack- you ever in a pvp and you just did a big attack the other player is about dead and is going to heal, this will convert the next healing spell into damage so the player literally kills himself. ( death life taking not affected ) 1 pip

Life- Covert Attack to Healing- the opposite to death's convert, when you know your going to get hit with a big attack cast this right before and they end up healing you. 1 pip

Myth- Revive - Basicly you take your pip count X 25 damage to yourself then the first person on your team to die gets that health, so they are revived but not by much. ( Also works on minions ) X pips

Balance-Shield Braker - Does 1 damage of every school to the target, made for removing many shields, 3 pips ( doesnt use blades but will take traps )

Capture Cards - Blank Treasure Cards- When a monster is down to very low health a capture card can work ( will fail if has more than 100 health but is perfect at 1 health), If the card works you "capture" it and everyone in the battle will get that card as a drop. 3 pips, cant be used in pvp.
Market Place- A place to sell ALL items you have to other players, there are gold and crown market places but it cost a bit to sell items, First you need a trading pass, a different one for gold and crowns is needed, and they cost that, so you cant get into crowns market if you never bought any crowns, it also cost to sell a item, 200 gold or 100 crowns to sell a item bought or not, then a 5% of selling price is taken away as a market charge. This is for making gold a little faster, since players will buy a item for more gold than shops will.
----------------------------------------------------
Other- A few small things, Exchange Pvp Ticket to Gold - if you have the best items what use are they tickets, you can change them in for gold at a 1 to 10 rate?, More PvP prizes - Gold needs to be awarded in ranked gold adount is found by, subtracting oponets rank from your rank the difference is the gold you win, if you lost the pvp you get 10 gold.

Thats about it and that too long to type lol.

i agree with things i've quoted, we need cards for fininshing dragonspyre

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
oops i almost forgot, balance blade is given on balance's necklace

few more details- for balance you have to beat the people of order of the fang, the ravenwood teacher will be the person to train you, for death the assistant that is in the death school will be the boss and the student you first get death spells from will be the trainer