Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any one having issues getting in.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
So i start up wizard101 as normal log in and get all the way to my wizards. then i try to get my wizard in and i get Please wait, wizard101 is very busy right now.

or if i get in i start playing and its like the game dies. all the players are gone or all the mobs are gone.

any ideals would be nice.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Krystanya wrote:
So i start up wizard101 as normal log in and get all the way to my wizards. then i try to get my wizard in and i get Please wait, wizard101 is very busy right now.

or if i get in i start playing and its like the game dies. all the players are gone or all the mobs are gone.

any ideals would be nice.

Yes. I'm having the same issues. Also if the game seems to play normally, I can't even quit out to log out. I have to hit the power key on my keyboard to shut the computer off. I was beginning to think it was just me.

Defender
May 30, 2010
wiz 101 notice game is very busy just means that game has alot of people in it. and to the second no mob that just strange

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
yes i am having the same issue since this morning :(. I removed the game and reinstalled it but its still acting very wierd and i still get that message where Wizard 101 is very busy right now. I sent in a report and I am waiting for a reply. I hope they fix it very soon. If anyone else has this problem please let the support team know so they can check into this quicker.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Nov 07, 2010