Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance needs better blades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
balance wizards only get 25% blades, while other schools, like death and ice get 40%, that's 15% difference. Most wizards use elemental or spirt blades, that adds even more damage. Can there be a blade for only balance wizards?! The only blades balance wizards use is balance blades and bladestorm, how can balance wizard compete with the other schools, especcaly when balance does not have the greatest damage. Balance wizards should learn dragon blade but only for balance wizards. we can learn dragon blade at level 40. Also you dont see any blanace wizard with a one in a million badge, you see balance wizards helping the person doing more than one million damage. Balance blades can be used bye other schools to do even more damage, while balance only has the blades they train. we balance wizards are tools to the other schools. our max damage only comes from the blade we learn at level 10 or something.
we need dragon blade!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
also, you dont see any balance wizard with a one in a million badge, you see them in the battle with the person doing over a thousand damage. balance wizard blades can be used by other schools. To other schools, we are tools!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I am an archmage Balance wizard. That badge would be a welcome addition to my collection, but I get the feeling it's just a pipe dream for us sorcerers.

Even on Central, people are saying that the only way for a Balance wizard to get that badge is with a Triton treasure card and the following: trained/item/pet Balanceblade, Dragonblade TC, trained and TC Bladestorm, trained and treasure Elemental blades/traps, trained/treasure/item Hex, treasure Stormblade, Storm trap, and Supercharge... as well as gear with a high Storm damage boost and a high-level Storm friend with trained or item blades/traps and Supercharge to give you.

Though the other schools often treat us like it, we are not tools. I am nobody's tool, or convenience shop~I am the archmage of awesomeness, so demand blades/shields/healing and it's your funeral!

Just kidding about the last part... kinda, sorta, not really.

~ "El Veeb"
the Archmage of Awesomeness

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ericgao21 wrote:
balance wizards only get 25% blades, while other schools, like death and ice get 40%, that's 15% difference. Most wizards use elemental or spirt blades, that adds even more damage. Can there be a blade for only balance wizards?! The only blades balance wizards use is balance blades and bladestorm, how can balance wizard compete with the other schools, especcaly when balance does not have the greatest damage. Balance wizards should learn dragon blade but only for balance wizards. we can learn dragon blade at level 40. Also you dont see any blanace wizard with a one in a million badge, you see balance wizards helping the person doing more than one million damage. Balance blades can be used bye other schools to do even more damage, while balance only has the blades they train. we balance wizards are tools to the other schools. our max damage only comes from the blade we learn at level 10 or something.
we need dragon blade!

there are tons of buffs in the balance wizard's arsenal

dragon blade ( amulet and mostly pets)
balance blade ( BIG ONE ITS UNIVERSAL)
elemental tri blade
spirit tri blade
elemental tri trap
spirit tri trap
balanceblade storm ( the 20% blade to all peoples on your side )
and so much more
so do we need another universal blade that people can abuse
also dont say balance needs a non universal blade
cause balance is suppose to buff allies while still able to deal some medium hits

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
I am so proud of all my fellow sorcerers here on this post and agree with all of you :D we do need a blade of our own and i want the one in a million badge i feel sad when i see a badge that someone else has, i want it so i look up how to get it and get it except the one in a million dabge cant get that >:( this makes me angry i want my blades!!!!!!!!! The most i got with judgement was 23,000 and with chimera was like 200,000.
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~