Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral geographic society archives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Ok, i admit it, i need help on this tower! That crab boss needs to slow down with the cheating, I need 3 other wizards to finish this tower, im waiting for my friends, but they are either taking to long, or already ahead of me! I've been trying to continue finishing grizzleheim, but i don't get as much XP as the storyline quest give me and it would probably be easier if I had a couple GM spells in my deck, but I'm not leveling up as fast,(I'm level 47 ice), I'm stuck, all i need is to finish this tower before i can get into celestia... anyone who can give some tips or help me out??? I rlly would appriciate it:) :-)

Survivor
May 01, 2012
i am stuck with this tower also, it is very hard i agree, look out for me laura mooncatcher in marleybone i will certainly help out with that tower as i need it as well.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
roseheartsparkel12... wrote:
Ok, i admit it, i need help on this tower! That crab boss needs to slow down with the cheating, I need 3 other wizards to finish this tower, im waiting for my friends, but they are either taking to long, or already ahead of me! I've been trying to continue finishing grizzleheim, but i don't get as much XP as the storyline quest give me and it would probably be easier if I had a couple GM spells in my deck, but I'm not leveling up as fast,(I'm level 47 ice), I'm stuck, all i need is to finish this tower before i can get into celestia... anyone who can give some tips or help me out??? I rlly would appriciate it:) :-)

At one time, this warehouse was "required" to get to Celestia, but they changed that a while ago. It is no longer required; it is optional.

Zeke has said "Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest 'The Final Countdown' should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia. "

So, if you still "want" to do the warehouse, okay.

Otherwise, if you are at least Level 48, and you completed "The Final Countdown" where you beat Malistaire, then you should be able to go to Merle Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia.

If you are still Level 47 as you mentioned, you might want to go back (starting at Wizard City) and pick up those side quests that you passed. Also, Crab Alley on Trition Avenue, and Wysteria both help raise your level too.