Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
i am currently at wintertusk and am a level 46 death wizard i was wondering when do i unlock dragonspyre? i am still on mooshu?

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
badboy238357 wrote:
i am currently at wintertusk and am a level 46 death wizard i was wondering when do i unlock dragonspyre? i am still on mooshu?

After you finish Mooshu Lvl 77 almost lvl 78 balance sorcerer

Survivor
May 18, 2011
After you finish Mooshu Lvl 77 almost lvl 78 balance sorcerer

I don't think this answer really solves badboy238357's question. In order to go to Dragonspyre, you must first defeat the Jade Oni in the Jade Palace. Afterwords, Cyrus Drake will call you and challenge you to a duel to test your strength. If you manage to defeat him, Cyrus will give you the Spiral Key to Dragonspyre. I hope this helped solve some of the confusion.

Kymma Anvilheart- Level 80 Diviner

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
badboy238357 wrote:

continue the mooshu journey and after you fight the jade oni a certain teacher will test if your ready
if you defeat the teacher you go to ds

wintertusk is a side world its not needed to head to dragonspyre its only for bonus xp

p.s. how are ya managing wt at lvl 46 when i believe there is a lvl 50 area for gh ( been while since been at wt or gh for awhile so i might be wrong )