Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost in Krokatopia--where is Ako?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Order At Last -> The Great General -> Minion Massacre -> Search for the Seal -> General Admission -> Coin of Destiny -> Lay of the Land -> Blades of Ice -> Armor Handle -> Get Some Bling -> Grip It! -> Forge Key -> Taking It to the Tuts -> Back Among the Fold ->

Am trying to figure out where I lost the thread. I know have been to the colesiuem and I think I talked to Ako,.,,.backtracked but cannot find Ako...

Have spent a lot of time in Grizzelheim and am now stuck...have realized I did not finish this thread. any suggestions?

Administrator
You are further along than you think. You've completed Mark of the Gladiator, Gladiator Games, Are You Experienced, Battle of the Sunbird, Along Came a Spider, Stonechin, Enter Sandman, Malletmane, Krokotopia Idol and now you're working on "Who's More Amazing".

You're on the right track, young Wizard and if you get stuck, check the Wiki http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Who%27s_More_Amazing%3F

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
therealsj wrote:
Order At Last -> The Great General -> Minion Massacre -> Search for the Seal -> General Admission -> Coin of Destiny -> Lay of the Land -> Blades of Ice -> Armor Handle -> Get Some Bling -> Grip It! -> Forge Key -> Taking It to the Tuts -> Back Among the Fold ->

Am trying to figure out where I lost the thread. I know have been to the colesiuem and I think I talked to Ako,.,,.backtracked but cannot find Ako...

Have spent a lot of time in Grizzelheim and am now stuck...have realized I did not finish this thread. any suggestions?

you can find him in krokosphinx

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
Survivor
Apr 28, 2012