Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"one in a million"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I am a level 80 balance player,I just hit the one million,and it said i earned the badge,but i go to put it on and theres still nothing but question marks ? any ideas?I was with a storm player,we put all the traps,and blades on ,than i hit him (the jade onni)with Triton,What am i doing wrong?I turned my computer off and restarted it still no badge .

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
I don't know what's wrong. You should have it. Try looking for it next time you log in.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
BLACKSABBOTH wrote:
I am a level 80 balance player,I just hit the one million,and it said i earned the badge,but i go to put it on and theres still nothing but question marks ? any ideas?I was with a storm player,we put all the traps,and blades on ,than i hit him (the jade onni)with Triton,What am i doing wrong?I turned my computer off and restarted it still no badge .

this is a problem for me too. i hit 4,000,000 and got nothing

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BLACKSABBOTH wrote:

Contact support, giving them your character name. They can see exactly what you have done and what happened to your badge. And will award it to you should it really be a glitch.