Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

plz help the storm school

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
Ok i would first like to say first off PLZ help the storm school were like losing all out damage attacks getting weaker.I don't think its was fair to give ice everything like their a crown jewel.Ice has a ton of block immunity to 2 schools 50% resist to all other schools more then 5000 health! and they get the best crafted gear why? why anyway in the next world ice shouldn't get anything better then the dun Dara crafting gear.Reason why they are op solution give other schools better crafted gear plz we destprately need it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
dragosoup wrote:
Ok i would first like to say first off PLZ help the storm school were like losing all out damage attacks getting weaker.I don't think its was fair to give ice everything like their a crown jewel.Ice has a ton of block immunity to 2 schools 50% resist to all other schools more then 5000 health! and they get the best crafted gear why? why anyway in the next world ice shouldn't get anything better then the dun Dara crafting gear.Reason why they are op solution give other schools better crafted gear plz we destprately need it

No, Ice is not overpowered.

Since you're talking about immunity, I will assume that this is a PvP complaint. I know absolutely nothing about PvP, but it should be common sense that you adjust your strategy to suit that school. Just because you can't or won't do that doesn't make it overpowered.

Here's the reply I gave to an Ice wizard who insisted that Storm was overpowered:

vonawesome1 wrote:
...So don't complain, and spend the time mastering your own school's power; know your limitations, and do your research... People in the Arena aren't stupid, so you'll have to work to outsmart them.

You may want to do the same. Good luck!

-El Veeb
Bringer of Doom & Fish-Paste Cookies

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
dragosoup wrote:

Storm does not need any help . has way to much power now

Ice should have high resist that's how the school is meant to be.

Not sure what people want in this game I guess there cake and eat it too . idk. Anyway sorry you feel that way and best of luck.