Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not a HUGE fan Grizzlehiem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I am sry to all you grizzleheim lovers, but i dont like it soooooooooooo much I've been in there since i was lvl 20 and stopped playing at 24. I am lvl 37 and still hadnt completed Grizzleheim! I have quest i really dont want to do at all! So if you ppl see my wiz name, Destiny Stargem, can you plz help me! :( Also, my cousin tells me that grizzlehiem is home to the ice wizards, idk, so is this true? thx! :P

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
sorry that you dont like it but way back when i started it i was lvl 30 cuz i didnt realize you could start it al lvl 20 so it wasnt as hard for me. but looking back with a 10 lvl start on it, honesty it still seemed pretty hard. so i understand you not liking it. and no, its not home to the ice wizards. the other side of it, wintertusk is home to the frost giants who started ice magic. not ice wizards.
hope i helped
Connor GriffinStalker
lvl 80 archmage diviner
cya in the spiral

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
susan9412 wrote:
I am sry to all you grizzleheim lovers, but i dont like it soooooooooooo much I've been in there since i was lvl 20 and stopped playing at 24. I am lvl 37 and still hadnt completed Grizzleheim! I have quest i really dont want to do at all! So if you ppl see my wiz name, Destiny Stargem, can you plz help me! :( Also, my cousin tells me that grizzlehiem is home to the ice wizards, idk, so is this true? thx! :P

Grizzleheim is an optional world. You don't have to do it at all. Just leave the quest and come back to it some other time.
I never start GH until right around level 34-35. Why? Because it's boring, the rewards are pathetic and except for the level 35 spell and access to Wintertusk later on, it's pretty much an annoyance.
GH and Wintertusk are Ice worlds for the most part. Why is that a problem if you're not an Ice wizard?

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Grizzleheim is a bore.

Not even going to go any further until I reach lvl 48 for scarecrow to breeze through the mobs.

Currently lvl 42 and only want to finish it to get to winter tusk.
So boring there ;n;

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Delayed Gratification.

That is the best way to describe GH. The xp is low, drops are not usable or valuable at the bazaar, and the mobs are tough when you start.

But, the payoff for GH is that when you finish, you get to go to WT, which has fabulous gear, crazy xp, and fun duels.
Not to mention your pet quests and crafted gear that rivals WW gear.

I am a level 78 Necromancer, and I still wear my crafted WT hat. It gives you a school blade, which is 45% for Death, and the gear boosts everything while offering universal resist.
pods