Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hating On Storms!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Why Are all of you people hating on storm or on myth or on any school.

Why do you people thing storm is too powerful!! Its not. Do you know how many times KI has debuffed us!!! It makes all of us storm wizards angry

I mean really the spells we use have been debuffed a lot. So heres my point

We are the stronget but in power We lose when it comes to health or accuracy. so all you life death balance ice fire and myth wizards quit rageing about us being to powerful cause your powerful in your own way! And i mean it if One more spell for storm gets debuffed ill lose it! So stop trying to make us equal!!! Stop trying to make us weaker!!!! Leave us alone other schools We dont complain to KI about you! So stop Hating on us!!!
Dont Complain about us being to strong its getting annoying and im sick of it

Defender
May 21, 2011
chimchar67 wrote:
Why Are all of you people hating on storm or on myth or on any school.

Why do you people thing storm is too powerful!! Its not. Do you know how many times KI has debuffed us!!! It makes all of us storm wizards angry

I mean really the spells we use have been debuffed a lot. So heres my point

We are the stronget but in power We lose when it comes to health or accuracy. so all you life death balance ice fire and myth wizards quit rageing about us being to powerful cause your powerful in your own way! And i mean it if One more spell for storm gets debuffed ill lose it! So stop trying to make us equal!!! Stop trying to make us weaker!!!! Leave us alone other schools We dont complain to KI about you! So stop Hating on us!!!
Dont Complain about us being to strong its getting annoying and im sick of it

this is sort of like storms complaining about low health..... they shouldnt, we are fine how we are