Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Need to Level Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
I need to level up one more time to get my new move from the myth school, but the next main quest for me to do is the east counterweight dungeon in Marleybone. I have heard people say that it's really difficult and that I should be at least 35 to do it. I am level 32. So, does anyone know about some good side quests that I can do to level me up a couple of more level?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JMNLSU wrote:
I need to level up one more time to get my new move from the myth school, but the next main quest for me to do is the east counterweight dungeon in Marleybone. I have heard people say that it's really difficult and that I should be at least 35 to do it. I am level 32. So, does anyone know about some good side quests that I can do to level me up a couple of more level?

Instead of listening to other, go try it. The worst that can happen is that you fail. The final boss in both counterweights are storm... not a problem for a Myth wizard. :)

As for side quests, there are a bunch of them all over Marleybone... just go hunting, starting in Regent's Square.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Hmm... this dungeon you are talking about is very easy with the right people. Just ask a few friends to help. i dont think 3 lvl will do anything. If you really want to get to lvl 35 quickly, go do the chancel in celestia a couple o times. One of your highr lvl friends can take you there.

lvl 80 diviner,
lvl 70 pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
glazor wrote:
Hmm... this dungeon you are talking about is very easy with the right people. Just ask a few friends to help. i dont think 3 lvl will do anything. If you really want to get to lvl 35 quickly, go do the chancel in celestia a couple o times. One of your highr lvl friends can take you there.

lvl 80 diviner,
lvl 70 pyromancer

I can't believe you would suggest this. If players would just do the quests in each area, main or side quest, they would be more than high enough of a level to tackle any area they come across. Why would we tell them to go to a higher level world, by teleporting to or with a friend. Then they are going to end up fighting with someone in that world who actually belongs there because they put in their time and effort, and they finished the quests as they came up the ladder. They didn't piggyback off of someone else's hard work. And then they end up getting defeated, and asking everyone else there to heal them, or help them. No way!! They should go back, probably starting as far back as Wizard City, and pick up all of the side quests that they skipped. Enough of this...hurry up and help me level up quicker...

Wow. Sorry. Didn't realized how much this annoyed me.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Honeybee313 wrote:
glazor wrote:

lvl 80 diviner,
lvl 70 pyromancer

I can't believe you would suggest this. If players would just do the quests in each area, main or side quest, they would be more than high enough of a level to tackle any area they come across. Why would we tell them to go to a higher level world, by teleporting to or with a friend. Then they are going to end up fighting with someone in that world who actually belongs there because they put in their time and effort, and they finished the quests as they came up the ladder. They didn't piggyback off of someone else's hard work. And then they end up getting defeated, and asking everyone else there to heal them, or help them. No way!! They should go back, probably starting as far back as Wizard City, and pick up all of the side quests that they skipped. Enough of this...hurry up and help me level up quicker...

Wow. Sorry. Didn't realized how much this annoyed me.

HAHA i feel the same way lol