Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A pet problem with wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
I was playing (Maze game) and I selected the (bone) so I came on and 5 seconds later my dog can't catch bones. 2 seconds later it shows my experience bar and says my health is 1 and mana is 0 and then I have to shut it down and reopen it to get out of there. Please this.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
TimeWizard2 wrote:
I was playing (Maze game) and I selected the (bone) so I came on and 5 seconds later my dog can't catch bones. 2 seconds later it shows my experience bar and says my health is 1 and mana is 0 and then I have to shut it down and reopen it to get out of there. Please this.

My name is Loveit, I am having the same problems but with all of my epic pets it says 0 to 2000 what is going on. I worked hard to get my pets(67of them) to epic and now I have to start over again?
do something about this please.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
My name is Loveit, I am having the same problems but with all of my epic pets it says 0 to 2000 what is going on. I worked hard to get my pets(67of them) to epic and now I have to start over again?
do something about this please.

We got another pet age, mega, which requires 2,000 Pet XP to get. Simple as that.