Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Really. Really KI.

Do you even play your own game?

Try going against a ice with immunity, (fire AND storm)

Fire: Can do decent damage with a fireblade, (im not the BEST at pvp, but I know simple things and stuff..) And use rain of fire/dragon.

I'm Fire. And Storm. (I was dumb, WE ALL HAVE OUR REGRETS.)

So when Ice has immunity to both?

There isn't any way I would win!

KI, that was NOT a good idea.

-_-

Either change it, or your gonna lose players, money, etc.

Please make ice less overpowered! Resist health, THEY HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!

Please do change this. I only want the game to be fair.

Unless you only care about MONEY.

~Mari

No offence.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mip77 wrote:
Really. Really KI.

Do you even play your own game?

Try going against a ice with immunity, (fire AND storm)

Fire: Can do decent damage with a fireblade, (im not the BEST at pvp, but I know simple things and stuff..) And use rain of fire/dragon.

I'm Fire. And Storm. (I was dumb, WE ALL HAVE OUR REGRETS.)

So when Ice has immunity to both?

There isn't any way I would win!

KI, that was NOT a good idea.

-_-

Either change it, or your gonna lose players, money, etc.

Please make ice less overpowered! Resist health, THEY HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!

Please do change this. I only want the game to be fair.

Unless you only care about MONEY.

~Mari

No offence.

KI is not going to lose a DIME over PvP. This is an OPTIONAL area in the game.
Ice CAN be beat in PvP...many here have posted exactly how.

Honestly, if you don't like PvP, stop playing it.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Sorry, but if you try creating a new character it will tell you what each school is good for. If you choose making an ice character, it will state they're good with defense and taking hits. Obviously, over the years, each school will grow. What do you expect, for Ice's health and resist to stay below 4,000 and below 40? No. Each school grows with new gear. Fire grows, Storm grows, all schools do. When Wizard101 reaches level 90, I would not be surprised if most Ice wizards had over 5,000 in health. But by then, Storm will probably have over 100 in attack, and Fire will also be raised. The spells Ice has right now or that I mostly use are Snow Angel, which can be taken away through the use of treasure cards in your case. KingsIsle will not lower something that they've already had since the start of this game, Ice.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Fire Prism, Infallible. Problem (nearly) solved. The rest, you have to go figure it out yourself.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Ahem... Damage. Ice has everything except healing and damage. It is a bit lacking in that department. Being Balance and Ice is my regret.

Ice's strategy is that they can withstand damage for a long time, so they can just build up their defenses and attack, defend, attack, defend, attack, and so on.

You just need to find a way to work around this.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Your wrong, prism or pierce does nothing a lot of ice especially ones that pvp now have over 100% resist to storm and fire, storm will try to convert ice will shield basic knoledge, what happens next storm hits with small spell convert comes off, whats next? Convert again shield again, storm wasting pips ice building and buffing for take down, fire is even worse, 95% of fire spells base on dot, what good is a convert with dot? Come on i hate it when people try to protect something thats wrong, i was mad when they changed my bolt but i agree it wasnt fair. 2 pip noob spamming over thousand dmg. It was wrong, most good players can deal with 60-70 percent resist but 100+% is just nuts and flawed. I have an ice and lately hes been unstoppable. But my fire and storm are sitting there in there chairs waiting for ki to wake up. And your wrong ki will lose money over pvp. Pvp players like there gear. I see a ton of them buying 60k in hoard packs trying to get a wand or whatever. My son is 10 and he was storm but has since left the game and the arena because of this flaw. Just because you answered 2-3 questions in the beggining of the game doesnt mean you should have to be faced with people that are immune to you. Its like tank vs toyota, and you convincing the toyota to add some piercing armor to the front bumper. Anyway this post has gotton out of hand and ki will wake up someday to fix ice immunity. Till then my ice will squash the strongest schools, i have 106% resist to fire 101% resist to storm and 62% resist to all other schools :) which is still double of everyone else, good luck with the convert idea :p
Anyway my 2 cents.

SantaIceBurg wrote:
Sorry, but if you try creating a new character it will tell you what each school is good for. If you choose making an ice character, it will state they're good with defense and taking hits. Obviously, over the years, each school will grow. What do you expect, for Ice's health and resist to stay below 4,000 and below 40? No. Each school grows with new gear. Fire grows, Storm grows, all schools do. When Wizard101 reaches level 90, I would not be surprised if most Ice wizards had over 5,000 in health. But by then, Storm will probably have over 100 in attack, and Fire will also be raised. The spells Ice has right now or that I mostly use are Snow Angel, which can be taken away through the use of treasure cards in your case. KingsIsle will not lower something that they've already had since the start of this game, Ice.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
ok i gonna give a simple answer= ice= not op and deal with it you can beat ice!!!!!!!
keep trying

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
eggywig on Aug 8, 2012 wrote:
Ahem... Damage. Ice has everything except healing and damage. It is a bit lacking in that department. Being Balance and Ice is my regret.

Ice's strategy is that they can withstand damage for a long time, so they can just build up their defenses and attack, defend, attack, defend, attack, and so on.

You just need to find a way to work around this.
Yeah ice has is not good at damage think again watch woolly mammoth with a colossal and blades and traps AND the stun. Yeah that sounds not good to me.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
People complain about ice and then to defend their self they say no we not we not op we have bad damage o; srsly okay mammoth angel the new azteca spell. Think about it. I was once a complainer of ice then I was just like whatever they gonna keep making excuses so whatever. And thats why I made an ice wizard so I didn't complain I was the one complained to.