Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empyrea Idea in Contuation of Polaris

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hey guys, i'm back with another awesome game idea, in my opinion
Today I will be sharing my idea about Empyrea that, in my mind, comes after Polaris. Please read "Polaris Idea, great one!" If you have no idea what i am talking about
After beating Polaris and reaching lvl 90 Merle will want to talk to you again, this time about the exciting sky-world of Empyrea.
Merle tells you that Morganthe has a plan to make Empyrea fall right out of the spiral into total darkness called the Darkened Realm. He sends you to Milos Bookwyrm to get the spiral key. When you reach Empyrea you have to talk to Ambrose, who will guide you through the world like Cyrus did in DS. :)
Once you reach the end of Empyrea, there will be a final dungeon called Morganthe's Study. In here you will find that Morganthe has a curse that will blow up the atmosphere and gravity around Empyrea causing it to plummet. Before you can countercurse the spell, Morganthe stops you and you fight her once more. She has 50,000 health. Once you defeat her she chants the curse and Empyrea falls, but merle saves it by a powerful spell.

There will be new spells for this world and new pets

Fire spell is Forest Fire. Destroys one enemy and stuns all others. 75% chance. 10 pips.

Ice spell is Parkaderm. Pun of pakaderm ( science name for elephant ) Looks like helephant only Blue and white. Does 975 to 1,100 damage and dispel next fire and storm. 80% chance. 10 pips.

Storm spell is Flood. Does 1,500 to 2,000 damage to all enemies. 65% chance. 10 pips.

Life spell is Earth. Does 1,400 to 1,955 damage to all enemies. 95% chance. 10 pips.

Myth spell is Griffin. Does 1,000 to 1, 510 damage and dispels next life and death. 10 pips.

Death spell is living dead. Does 2,000 damage and heals half to self. 85% chance. 10 pips.

Balance spell is Hippogriff. Does 1,500 damage and dispels either all elemental spells or all spirit spells, it is choosen randomly.

Now onto the pets :D

Fire is Fire Dragon.

Ice is Snow Angel.

Storm is Storm Shark.

Life is centaur.

Myth is Medusa.

Death is Deer Knight.

Balance is Ra.

Note there will be more side quests, storyline quests, book quests and Zeke quests.

Explorer
May 02, 2011