Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mega Pack Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I have an idea for a new mega pack bundle that suites death students. You see I was going to buy my daughter the Epic Bundle but it did not seem to suite her wizard's style. She wanted something like the Death House but more big like the Massive Fantasy palace. Also for the pet, it could be like a skeleton or a skeleton dog. The mount could be Cerberus or something along the lines of that. The wand could be a death bow or a death wand. ( The buyer picks 1) The armor could be something ghost like or dark glowing. Everything else would be the same.
Thank you and please do give this a consideration.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
HotCandyPop wrote:
I have an idea for a new mega pack bundle that suites death students. You see I was going to buy my daughter the Epic Bundle but it did not seem to suite her wizard's style. She wanted something like the Death House but more big like the Massive Fantasy palace. Also for the pet, it could be like a skeleton or a skeleton dog. The mount could be Cerberus or something along the lines of that. The wand could be a death bow or a death wand. ( The buyer picks 1) The armor could be something ghost like or dark glowing. Everything else would be the same.
Thank you and please do give this a consideration.

you know i feel the same way. there are not many items that are death related, anywhere. i mean sure they have a few graves and bones but come on, i'm sure they can be a bit more creative than that. and also you are right about the death house. it isn't large enough to suite any death students needs. i myself own the death house and i planned to make a graveyard but there is no outdoor space big enough for it.
i just think that they focus on other schools than they do death. i mean they already have worlds dedicated to almost every school. but no death related world. i think they should start focusing on the secondary schools such as death, myth, and life. (not to mention balance). all they do is work on the elemental schools (ice, storm, and fire).

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009