Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp gear & life wizard discussion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
the pvp gear needs to be revamped as fare as i know there is only the lvl 45 pvp gear and i have yet to see any higher lvl pvp gear there should be pvp gear for every 10 levels and each class should get its own set of gear with bonuses that are for that school only and on top of that there should be a set for each rank one for private corporal and so on and you should look in to the stats that each school needs now im a life wizard so ill go with what i look for as a life wizards and another thing what is with the -100 mana on the pvp gear oh and lets not forget life needs a damage over time spell as well

1 Critical
2 bonus incoming heals
3 universal resist
4 power pip chance
5 Hit Points
6 Block
7 Damage
8 +150 mana
9 full gear set bonus - 2 to your school spell pip costs

now # 9 does not currently exist im just saying it would be nice and could really help out each school it would also speed up arena battles even if you are fighting a spammer hmm a 6 pip forest lorde or a 5 pip rebirth

and KI you need to merge incoming and out going heals in to one stat it makes no since what so ever as to why you would split the 2 infact it makes that much harder for me as a life wizard to keep my team alive because i avoid out going heals for incoming heals in pvp or pve
if you think about it this way you have the bonus healing set up is your making life wizards choose do i sacrifice my self to save my team or do i sacrifice my team to save my self pleas no trolls no flames no harassment of any kind

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
you do have a point,but since the pvp gear is for any level excluding ring and athem imagine a level 5 wizard who just got the clothing with all
those stats it will make pvp unfair for lower level besides 60+ since they have block

second they won't reduce pip cost just for making pvp matches go quicker
in that case a storm can levy for six pips

third you will get better incoming and outgoing heal later on as you level
up.you can train (forgot it name for now)that gives 25% outgoing heal

fourth yes a life should get a DOT spell since they are the only one without one but that is more of a fire thing :?

fifth no one tells you to heal ppl maintain yourself live until you can rebirth
archmage pyromancer Jeremy darksmith

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
well i did say that there should be a set of gear for every 10 levels not 5
so the lower level the set the less stats it will have the stats i posted would most likely be a lvl 80 gear set and the arena should have level brackets any way so a lvl 10 should never fight any one abuve level 10 how ever a level 11 will be pared up with level 20s tell they reach level 20 it would look some thing like this

1-10
11-20
21-30

and so on it would even out the arena and it is funny how you say damage over time is a fire thing well healing is a life and death thing but yet every one can do it no one got left out on stealing life's thunder so why should life get left out on stealing fires i cant be the only one here who has noticed how nothing is sacred with KI any thing that made life and fire speical is now spread across the board but life gets no slice of fires pie

now here's the funny part life wouldn't need a damage over time spell if KI did not allow all the other schools a heal spell any stronger then pixie in other words fairy and satyr should be life only spells and should be learned through a quest line i mean by giving all other schools fairy and satyr you might as well give all schools ices resistance

2 things should never be given to the other schools life's heals and ices resist