Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterwork tips?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
No, don't farm for gear. Not even in wintertusk. Your much better off picking the finest clothes from the bazaar or crowns shop- you always know what you are going to get. I have VERY good gear for my level and, I find most things easy that most people find hard.

Noah Rainrunner

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
ae12 wrote:
it is in colosis bolivard and to get in you have to be 60 and up
Its in Crab Alley not Colosus Boulevard. And you do have to be lvl 60 to enter Waterworks.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Survivor
May 18, 2011
i have wanted to go t waterworks but i can't find the quest

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SabrinaMisty on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
and what level can i get it at?
Waterworks is a dungeon, accessible at level 60 and up.
Information is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Waterworks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SabrinaMisty on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
and what level can i get it at?
Waterworks is a dungeon located at Crab Alley, Triton Avenue. This link shows details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Waterworks

You must be a Legendary wizard, Level 60, to get the quest to go to the Waterworks.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
It's a area In (I think) wizard city,
I have not been there in a while im pretty sure it's for only level 60+.
It's one of the hardest dungeons on wizard101.

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
To get in to the Waterworks you must be level 60 or above. If you are, Just go to Triton avenue and Talk to Blad RavenEye, He will give you the quest to go to Crab Alley. It will be straight forward from there.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
if you want WW gear then you'll have to kill boss.I'm not saying to go solo.I'm saying that you should ask friends that already got all gears to help you and to ask them to let you kill the bosses

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
You should bring a balance for shields,traps.and blades.A storm,fire,ice, or death for attack.A myth for taking off shields with earthquake and your self

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
MirandaSkyWhisper1 on Aug 6, 2012 wrote:
I finally got access to waterworks :D
I want to know what type of helpful wizard schools should I bring?
I am a life, level 60. Should I bring in another life?
Can I also have tips on the cheating bosses or what to pack for my level?
My strongest cards are forest lord and centaur.
What gear should I wear? Sorry for all the questions
I would bring a fire,storm and ice but thats just my opinion.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
SabrinaMisty on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
Oh,Ok about 19 more levels to go!Thanks you guys
Bring your high-powered friends along with you and have fun

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I have always wanted the waterworks gear. My friends keep on telling me that i gotta get my gear. BUt guess what? i never do! I have done waterworks like six times and have not gotten one single piece of gear! can someone plz tell me whats wrong?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
When you get the lower level quest to get to crab alley you will see around a bit. Waterworks is in crab alley but as others have said you cannot go in until level 60+

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I will say this depending on your level the WW gear is not worth the effort after level 70. There is so much out there to mix and match that will provide much better stats needed for the newer worlds.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Do your homework before going in though. It is soloable if you have the stuff but a group makes it tolerable.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I almost finished waterworks once, but I got no good gear

Survivor
Nov 28, 2011
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
paolin0906 on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I have always wanted the waterworks gear. My friends keep on telling me that i gotta get my gear. BUt guess what? i never do! I have done waterworks like six times and have not gotten one single piece of gear! can someone plz tell me whats wrong?
Crafting is your answer.

Tell me what your school and your level is and I can give you some ideas of which gear is the best for your school and your level.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
It takes patience and numerous runs through WaterWorks to get the entire set. It is probably the best gear in the game so far and thus more difficult to get. Patience young grasshopper!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
you need to wait man it takes time and you need to keep trying and trying