Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kifreegames Gift Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2011
When I redeem codes that I get from kifreegames it says that I have successfully redeemed the prize on the website on my account but I dont have any gift icon in game on my account waiting for me with my prizes. Please Help. This started happening Like a week ago and I can't get any more items from kifreegames. :(

Administrator
Our records show that not only have you successfully redeemed the codes, but you have retrieved all the items from the Gift Window in game.

Keep in mind, there is a maximum number of codes you can redeem on an account per day. If you have reached that maximum, you will not be able to redeem any more codes.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
zackattack1979 wrote:
When I redeem codes that I get from kifreegames it says that I have successfully redeemed the prize on the website on my account but I dont have any gift icon in game on my account waiting for me with my prizes. Please Help. This started happening Like a week ago and I can't get any more items from kifreegames. :(
reset your wizard101

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Our records show that not only have you successfully redeemed the codes, but you have retrieved all the items from the Gift Window in game.

Keep in mind, there is a maximum number of codes you can redeem on an account per day. If you have reached that maximum, you will not be able to redeem any more codes.

I think this why you dont get the gifts but maybe you get it but they dont show the icon
Hope this help,
Ryan Strong wraith level 22 storm :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)